The most fucked-up part
Is wanting to die
When you’re feeling okay
Because somehow it seems
To quit while you’re ahead.
It’s scary to think that there are words meant for me but were never said to me.jenn satsune (via ohsatsune)
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
I really, really needed this.(via 3am3pm)
Death is a stripping away of all that is not you. The secret of life is to ‘die before you die’ —- and find that there is no death.Eckhart Tolle (via observando)
But I saw the pain and sadness in everything, and swirled it round my mouth like a fine wine.Emma Forrest, Your Voice in My Head (via larmoyante)
Write hard and clear about what hurts.Ernest Hemingway (via artistsuffer)